Local Area :
Between angling sessions, you can discover the local history of Normandy. You can be at the heart of World War II, amongst the Landing Beaches or in the town of Caen with its War Memorial.
In Normandy, there’s also Mont Saint Michel, the Saint-Lo Stud, in Cherbourg, there’s the Cité de la Mer (Titanic Museum, Aquarium and more), in Bayeux, the famous Tapestry.
On-site, there’s table tennis as well as the angling, and less than 20kms (-13 miles) away, there’s canoeing and bungee jumping. In short, your holidays will be filled with action, emotions and relaxation!
Travelling Time From French port in Hours and Minutes :
Caen : 48 min
Cherbourg : 1H05
Saint Malo : 1H40
Calais : 4H18
Lamber Lake takes fish care very seriously. So following these steps will avoid any fatalities on the bank and will provide maximum welfare of fish.
1. Maximum 3 rods per angler
2. Rods are NEVER left unattended
3. Barbed hooks, braids and dangerous mounts are prohibited. THE MATERIAL MAY BE CHECKED AT ANY TIME.
4. Very thick landing mats are compulsory and will be checked before the stay.
5. All unhooking mats, nets and slings are to be wet before use.
6. Seeds are necessarily cooked.
7. Anglers’ boats will be allowed, respecting the others’ swims.
8. For sturgeon, a landing net is prohibited ou landing nets are prohibited
9. The fishermen will hand fish in the best conditions and as quickly as possible.
10. Conservation bags are banned even at night.
11. When holding fish for photographs, never stand to have your picture taken or hold the carp too high above the mat. Support the carps weight with both hands underneath. If the fish flaps whilst holding it, simply bring the fish into your body then place back on the cot, wet the fish up from the bucket provided, and start again. All fish should be returned to the lake using the sling
To preserve everyone’s peace, we have established the following rules which must be respected:
12. Unregistered visitors are not allowed.
13. Our’ friends dogs are not allowed.
14. Radio use should be as unobtrusive as possible.
15. Only barbecue fires are allowed, ground fires are prohibited
16. When you leave, the sites must be clean and in the same condition as when you arrived.
17. The fisherman/woman is responsible for informing his/her guests of these regulations. Landlords will not be held responsible for any injury, death, accident, damage, loss, delay cost/expense or inconvenience arising from fishing accidents beyond our control.
18. Drugs and excessive alcohol use are prohibited under penalty of immediate dismissal.
19. Any conflicts arising between fishermen or caused by fishermen will be managed by the landlord.
20. The management takes no responsibility for injury, loss or damage to you or your property
21. The reservation will be confirmed at a deposit.
22. For your security establishment is placed under video surveillance.
23. The position must be vacated before 12.00 and arrivals are at 14h