- How the swims are set ups ? Rod pod or bank sticks ?
The swims are covered with gravel. We recommend rod pod
- Can I drive to the lake in order to unload ?
No. Barrows available
- Is the lake secure? Can we leave our gear on the bankside if we go out ?
Despite the presence of fences and the fact that the lake is located in a rural area, the 0 risk does not exist. You will therefore take or not this responsibility
- Fishing Permits required ?
- Are dogs allowed ?
- Are kitchen utensils provided ?
- Drinking water and hot water ?
- Food Package is available
- Is there a small tackle shop on site ?
- Tackle Hire is available ?
- Are landing mats, slings, and landing nets provided ?
No, only tripod
- How much bait will I need ?
20Kg Boilies / 15 Kg particles / 10 Kg pellets per angler
- Will I be able to get more bait during my stay if I need it ?
- What bait do you recommend ?
We advise use of small boilies 14-18mm diameter. Fruity and spicy flavours work well. We’ve noted that a floating ‘popup’ or floating fake corn work well.
- Do you recommend use of a bait boat ?
- What hook size do you recommend ?
Hook size 4 or 6.