Local Area :
The Eure-et-Loir department of France is situated to the north of the Centre (Loire Valley) region, south-west of Paris.
Although not home to the most famous chateaux of the region, there are still several attractive castles to visit, and some other unmissable highlights.
Inevitably the focus of most visits, the best known sight here is at Chartres, above all Chartres cathedral which is a protected world heritage site. The town of Chartres itself also contains an interesting old town that should detain you a while.
The most well known castle in Eure-et-Loir is impressively located at Chateaudun – as with Chartres, don’t neglect to explore the town itself.
Travelling Time From French port in Hours and Minutes :
Caen : 2H20
Cherbourg : 3H20
Saint Malo : 2H55
Calais : 4H15
Morliere takes fish care very seriously. So following these steps will avoid any fatalities on the bank and will provide maximum welfare of fish. Thank you to respect.
– Maximum 3 rods per angler
– Rods are NEVER left unattended
– The barbed hooks, braids and dangerous mounts are prohibited. THE MATERIAL MAY BE CHECKED AT ANY TIME.
– Very thick landing mats are compulsory and will be checked before the stay.
– All unhooking mats, nets and slings are to be wet before use.
– Seeds are necessarily cooked.
– Bait boats are allowed in respect of the neighboring post
– For sturgeon, landing net is prohibited. The stall and the photos can only be done in the water with the fish.
– The fishermen will hand water fish in the best conditions and as quickly as possible.
– Conservation bags are banned even at night.
– When holding fish for photographs, never stand to have your picture taken or hold the carp too high above the mat. Support the carps weight with both hands underneath. If the fish flaps whilst holding it, simply bring the fish into your body then place back on the cot, wet the fish up from the bucket provided, and start again. All fish should be returned to the lake using the sling
To preserve the tranquility of all, we have established the following rules which must be respected:
– Not registred visitors are not allowed.
– Our friends dogs are not allowed.
– The use of the radio should be as unobtrusive as possible.
– Only the lights in individual barbecues are allowed and ground fires are prohibited
– After your departure sites must be kept clean and in the same condition as your arrival.
– The fisherman has the responsibility to inform his/her guests about these regulation conditions. Landlors or rentor will not be held responsible for injury, death, damage, loss, delay, cost, expense, or inconvenience arising from fishing misfortunes beyond our control.
– Drugs and excessive alcohol use are prohibited under penalty of immediate dismissal.
– Swimming is not allowed.
– Any conflicts arising between fishermen or caused by fishermen will be managed by the landlord.
– The management takes no responsibility for injury, loss or damage to you or your property
– The reservation will be confirmed at a deposit.
– For your security establishment is placed under video surveillance.