Terms & Conditions
All holidays run from Saturday to Saturday.
The terms and conditions apply the agreement made between the owner/leaseholder of the lake and the tenant. MAJESTIC CARP is the middleman that established the contact between the owner/leaseholder of the lake and the tenant.
1) The booking: The booking is made through MAJESTIC CARP, the middleman, but the agreement is made between the owner/leaseholder of the lake and the tenant. If the tenant suffers any kind of injury or damage caused by the conditions of the swim or the lake, he can only claim the owner/leaseholder of the lake.
2) On receipt by us of your deposit we will reserve your holiday with your chosen venue. The deposit is accepted as part payment towards the total cost of the holiday.
3) Your booking is taken to be confirmed and accepted, in respect of all persons travelling, when the invoice is dispatched to the person who has organised the booking (the Lead Booker) confirming the booking. The Lead Booker accepts these Terms & Conditions on behalf of his party.
4) The Lead Booker undertakes to supply us with full details (name, address, contact numbers & age if below 16) of everyone in his party and he/she must be at least 18 years old.
5) Property. We control each lake on a regular basis. In case certain things differ from our description or if there is damage, you should mention this immediately to the owner/leaseholder. The problem will be solved quickly. Complains made after the journey, won’t be accepted anymore. The tenant must respect the property and leave it in the same conditions as when he/she arrived. Damage caused to the swim or the property will be charged to the tenant. The owner/leaseholder has the right to hold back the refundable payment when these conditions are not respected.
(a) The balance of the cost of the holiday less any deposit paid must be paid no later than 10 weeks before departure (the “balance due date”). If you book within 10 weeks of departure you must pay the total cost of your holiday at the time of booking.
(b) If payment of the balance in cleared funds is not received by us by the balance due date, we reserve the right to cancel your booking, forfeit any deposit made and levy a cancellation charge as though there had been a cancellation in accordance with paragraph 7.
7) In the event you cancel your confirmed booking, it can only be accepted if it is in writing from the Lead Booker, and the following cancellation charges will apply:
Period before departure Cancellation Charge
More than 60 days 50% of total cost of booking
Less than 60 days 100% of total cost of booking
8) Refundable payment. The tenant must pay on arrival a refundable payment. The amount and the payment instructions are mentioned in the agreement. The owner/leaseholder has the right to deny the access to the lake or the swim if the tenant doesn’t comply with this condition. When the tenant has caused any damage to the property, the owner/leaseholder has the right to withhold the refundable payment.
9) Time of arrival and departure: It is important that you strictly respect the times of arrival and departure as mentioned in the agreement. Number of allowed persons. The number of allowed persons on the swim can not be higher than the amount mentioned in the contract.
10) Responsibility: MAJESTIC CARP cannot be held responsible by the tenant or other parties for any damage or injuries caused during the journey.
11) If MAJESTIC CARP is forced to cancel the journey, caused by force majeure, MAJESTIC CARP will contact the client as soon as possible to offer a similar lake. The client has the right to accept or not accept this offer. When you don’t accept this alternative offer, the agreement will be broken and the tenant has no right to claim the amounts paid to MAJESTIC CARP.
(a) You must have a valid passport. This is your responsibility and we accept no responsibility for any delay or expense incurred through any irregularity in your documents.
(b) MC & the venue owners reserve the right to immediately terminate the services they are contractually obliged to provide to you if they, their employees or agents, or any other appropriate person in authority in any place or on any vehicle or craft, judge your behaviour to be likely to cause discomfort or harm to other clients or any other person or property. If because of such behaviour you are prevented by our carrier from travelling, our contractual obligations under these conditions will terminate immediately. In either case any appropriate cancellation fee will apply and we will not be liable to you for any refund or compensation for any costs or damage which you may incur.
13) Force Majeure: We will not be liable for loss or delay occasioned by any of the following: Strikes, Riots, Political Unrest, Hostilities, War or threat of War, Terrorist Activity, Industrial Disputes, Fire, Flood, Technical/Weather problems to transport, Closure of Ports, Weather conditions or any other event(s) beyond our control.
14) MC strongly recommends that you purchase personal travel and vehicle breakdown insurance and does not accept liability for any financial loss incurred as a result of you not so doing.
15) INSURANCE: Payment of the deposit confirms that you have taken out the required Holiday Insurance to cover Cancellation, Travel & Medical Insurance, Personal Belongings, Public Liability etc, since these are not covered by us. Under European Law you are also required to carry a stamped E111 form, available from your local Post Office.
16) FISHERY RULES: All persons agree to abide by the Fishery Rules – attached. Further copies can be provided upon request.
Choose your holiday date, the number of anglers, and extras.
You should make a deposit of 50% of the total amount of your booking. Please note: If you book within 10 weeks of departure you must pay the balance maximum 7 day after the deposit. Payment by Credit Card.
12 weeks before your trip, you will receive an information pack, detailing your reservation (date, direction…) and an electronic invoice. You can pay your balance by Credit card. The Balance is due no later than 10 weeks before departure.